Stem Cell for Health & Anti-aging Treatment
- Exosomes -
Repair aging body tissues, to improve overall wellness and to treat various degenerative diseases.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) -
Repair diseased and inflamed tissues and organs.
- Natural Killer (NK) Cell -
Respond to virus-infected cells and to tumor formation.
What is Stem Cell?
Stem cells are special human cells that are able to develop into many different cell types. This can range from muscle cells to brain cells.
The uniqueness of stem cells is what scientist call “differentiation.” Stem cells can become whatever type of cell the body needs including muscles, bones, cartilage, brain, nervous system, blood, and more. Due to this uniqueness of stem cell, they can also heal damaged tissues and organs.
The Uniqueness of Stem Cell
- Ability to replicate and go through numerous cycles of cell division while maintaining its undifferentiated state
- Ability to identify and repair diseased and inflamed tissues and organs in our body. When stem cells receive a signal from the inflamed area, aged and also damaged cells, they will migrate to the area to heal and regenerate
- Stem cells are multi-potent and have the ability to grow and differentiate into a wide range of specialised cell types. Their capacity to differentiate make them distinct from all other cells in our body.
Type of Stem Cell
There are few types of stem cell including cord blood stem cells, embryonic stem cells, adult stem cells and bone marrow. At Stemcell Therapeutics, Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) derived from umbilical cord-tissue is used for our anti-aging therapy.
Umbilical Cord MSCs
The cells derived from cord tissue, more specifically Wharton’s Jelly, are the youngest and most primitive MSCs available. With the majority of umbilical cords simply discarded after childbirth, this source is both non-harmful and readily available compared with bone marrow-derived MSCs.
- Youngest and multipotent
- Most vibrant and effective
- Easier to harvest compared with bone marrow-derived MSCs
- Immune privilege
Essence of Stem Cells
Exosomes are small membranous vesicles secreted from mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs). They contain various bioactive molecules and carry certain genetic information including DNA, mRNA, and miRNA.
They are involved in the cell to cell communication through the transmission of molecules, hence stimulating the healing and recovery process. Moreover, exosomes are nano-sized (40 to 100nm), thus are able to penetrate through blood brain barrier easily. They are believed to have much stronger regeneration power due to numerous growth factor.
Below are a few age-related conditions that exosomes are currently being used to reverse, halt or repair.
Benefits of Exosomes
- Long-shelf life, storage and transportation at room temperature
- Fast reaction and high efficiency
- Eliminate risk of rejection
- Penetrate the skin and crosses the blood-brain barrier
- Available for topical application, for face lift, cosmetics and anti-aging
A type of white blood cell (lymphocyte) and is a vital element of the body’s immune system. NK Cells are activated human immune cells which serve as the first line of defense in recognizing and attacking tumours, bacteria, viruses and harmful cells in the body.
NK cells can recognize cancerous malignant cells that are missing specific markers, which help to “hide” them from patient’s own immune system.
NK cells are more potent than similar immune cells, and are capable of homing into cancer cells and destroying them.
Stem Cell for Anti-aging Treatment
- Aging is a complex process in which cells become progressively damaged over time and finally die. Stem cell therapy and adjunctive treatments can potentially slow down or reverse this process.
- The signs of aging:
- Generally start at 40, earlier for smokers that are constantly and repeatedly exposed to toxic substances.
- Aging is not merely manifested by skin wrinkles but also loss of memory, poor concentration, mood swings, loss of energy, general fatigue, general aches and pains, age spots, loss of hair, loss of skin texture, insomnia, reduced sex drive and degenerative diseases.
- With age the number of adult stem cells in our body decreases.
- Stem cell therapy work by increasing our body’s stem cell count, repairing the damage to skin, repairing the damage to hair follicles, repairing the internal damage of aging and increase youthful energy level.
Stem Cell for Health Improvement
- The MSCs Stem Cells (from fifty million to a hundred million cells) are administered into the patient intravenously
- MSCs have unique immunomodulatory function. They modulate the immune function of the body thereby improving the immune response and combating auto immune diseases age-related diseases, diabetes and diabetic complications, muscle, tendons, ligament & cartilage.
- MSCs will release new cells, which will replace the old cells and regenerate our tissues/organs thereby promoting overall wellness and improved health. MSCs can migrate to the sites of inflammation and promote healing through its immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory benefits
Inquiry - Stem Cell for Health & Anti-aging Treatment